EBSCO has released 26 new eBook subject sets providing libraries with a way to begin or expand their eBook collections.
The latest eBook subject sets span more than seven key collection areas covering arts & humanities, business & economics, IT, non-English content, personal growth & how-to, science & technology and social sciences. With these latest subject sets, particular attention was given to the personal interests of public library consumers with the addition of popular subject areas such as photography, personal finance, home computing and how-to.
eBooks on EBSCOhost offers nearly 300,000 eBooks and audiobooks. EBSCO is proactively soliciting new content in key areas and approximately 5,000 new titles are expected to be added each month.
Credo Reference and Elsevier have signed an agreement to expand their partnership. Thirteen key reference titles from Elsevier will be offered as part of the recently announced Credo Reference Subject Collections.
List of Titles
- Encyclopedia of Adolescence, 3 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Environmental Health, 5 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Ecology, 5 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Atmospheric Sciences 2nd Edition, 6 vols. (Choice Outstanding Academic Title)
- International Encyclopedia of Human Geography
- International Encyclopedia of Education, 8 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Psychotherapy, 2 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Soils in the Environment, 4 vols.
- Encyclopedia of Movement Disorders
- Encyclopedia of Microbiology
- Encyclopedia of Basic Epilepsy Research
- Concise Encyclopedia of Brain and Language
- International Encyclopedia of Public Health, 6 vols. (Choice Outstanding Academic Title)