More Back Issues Added to Project MUSE
MUSE just added back issues for six more titles. Five of the six now have their complete run in MUSE, meaning that subscribers to those titles have access to Vol. 1, iss. /no. 1 through the most recent issue of the journal. All archival content is made available to current subscribers at no additional charge. The six titles and the MUSE collections in which they are included are:
- Aleph: Historical Studies in Science and Judaism (complete run) (Premium, Standard Collections)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture (complete run)(Premium, Humanities)
- The Global South (complete run) (Premium)
- Hume Studies (complete run) (Premium, Humanities)
- Journal of Middle East Women’s Studies (complete run) (Premium, Standard, Social Sciences)
- Prooftexts (Premium, Standard, Basic Research, Humanities)See the current list of journals that have already added back issues and those that will in the future.
Filed under: News, Publishing
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.