Beta.FEC.gov debuted today.
From the site:
We’re designing this site in phases. This allows us to launch new features faster than releasing a completely redesigned fec.gov. The official site for FEC data is still the Campaign Finance Disclosure Portal.
What’s Available Today on the Beta Site
See how money is raised and spent in federal elections. Compare candidates’ financial data. Learn how campaigns have spent their money. Discover who contributed to which candidates.
Coming Soon to Beta Site
- FEC Calendar
- Learn how congressional candidates and committees register and report
- Added resources around registration, reporting and compliance
- Improvements to campaign data tools, including exportable data and additional visualizations
- A revamped tool for searching advisory opinions and enforcement actions
- Further improvements to the new look and feel of the website
Direct to BETA.FEC.gov