The 42 page document containing comments on net neutrality filed with the Federal Communications Commission today can be accessed here.
11 organizations signed the comments including:
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- American Council on Education
- American Library Association
- Association of American Universities
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- Association of Research Libraries
- Chief Officers of State Library Agencies
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Modern Language Association
Eight days ago ten of the eleven organiztions listed above published a joint set net neutrality principles.