From the Office of the Speaker of the House:
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) today announced that the House of Representatives is making the United States Code available for download in XML format.
The data is compiled, updated, and published by the Office of Law Revision Counsel (OLRC). You can download individual titles – or the full code in bulk – and read supporting documentation here.
See Also: Additional U.S. Federal Government Data in Bulk XML (via FDsys)
- Congressional Bills (House)
- Commerce Business Daily
- Code of Federal Regulations (Annual Edition)
- Federal Register
- United States Government Manual
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- Supreme Court Decisions 1937-1975 (FLITE)
- FDsys Bulk Data Home Page