Six months ago, Amazon launched Kindle FreeTime Unlimited, bringing together for the first time all the types of content kids and parents love—books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows—into one simple, unlimited, easy-to-use service for kids ages 3-8.
Today, Amazon announced that since launch it has already added more than a thousand books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited, including popular kids’ titles from Disney, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Electronic Arts (EA). New kid-favorites being added to FreeTime Unlimited include Disney’s hit Where’s My Mickey?, Warner Brother’s LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat Comes Back from Oceanhouse Media, Plants vs. Zombies by EA, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Curious George at the Zoo. Customers can subscribe to FreeTime Unlimited from within the Kindle FreeTime app on Kindle Fire.
“In just six months, we’ve added more than a thousand new titles to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited, including customer favorites from Disney, EA andWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment,” said Peter Larsen, Vice President, Amazon Kindle.
Additional new content available as part of Kindle FreeTime Unlimited includes:
- Exclusive Nick Jr. favorites from Viacom such as Dora The Explorer, Go, Diego, Go!, Blue’s Clues and The Backyardigans
- Scribblenauts Remix from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Favorites from Disney including Puffle Launch and Toy Story Smash It!
- Classic and contemporary favorites from EA including Tetris, Bejeweled 2, MONOPOLY Millionaire and THE GAME OF LIFE
- Kid-friendly educational apps such as Curious George at the Zoo, The Berenstain Bears and the Big Spelling Bee, Mercer Mayer’s Little Critterand Triceratops Gets Lost from the Smithsonian Institution
- Award-winning and engaging educational content from BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr. (K-3)
Many more titles will be added throughout the coming year including Where’s My Mickey?, Monsters University and popular LEGO games such asLord of the Rings, Batman DC Superheroes and Harry Potter Years 5-7.
Read the Complete Announcement
Direct to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited Info Page