UPDATE (Jan. 18, 2011): University of Delaware Library joins OCLC WorldShare community
System will be live by Summer, 2013. The U. of Delaware Library is the first ARL member to utilize WorldShare Management Services.
Since July 1, 2011, 28 libraries have selected OCLC WorldShare Management Services.
In 2010, OCLC announced that it was making OCLC WorldShare Management Services available to early adopters. OCLC WorldShare Management Services were released for general availability July 1, 2011. Today, 33 libraries are live with WorldShare Management Services.
Among the new subscribers:
- Carthage College, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Cedar Crest College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- College of Western Idaho, Nampa, Idaho
- Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, Texas
- Freed-Hardeman University, Henderson, Tennessee
- Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan
- Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, Tennessee
- National Endowment for Democracy, Washington, D.C.
- Northwest University, Kirkland, Washington
- Ovid-Elsie Area Schools, Elsie, Michigan
- Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania
- San Bernardino County Law Library, San Bernardino, California
- San Juan Island Library, Friday Harbor, Washington
- Santa Fe Springs City Library, Santa Fe Springs, California
- Stanford Hospital Health Library, Palo Alto, California
- Thomas Jefferson Foundation Library, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Union University, Jackson, Tennessee
- University of California, Merced
- Westminster Seminary California, Escondido, California
- William Carey International University, Pasadena, California
See Also: WorldShare Management Services Homepage