10 New or Recently Updated Reports From the Congressional Research Service (CRS)
A small selection of Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports that have been published or updated in the past two weeks.
- Cement: Background and Low-Carbon Production
- China Primer: China’s Political System
- Election Day: Frequently Asked Questions
- FCC Adopts Proposed Net Neutrality Rule
- Native American Heritage Month: Fact Sheet
- NetChoice v. Bonta and First Amendment Limits on Protecting Children Online
- Regulating Gender in School Sports: An Overview of Legal Challenges to State Laws
- Repatriation of Native American Remains and Cultural Items: Requirements for Agencies and Institutions
- School Swatting: Overview of Federal Criminal Law
- State Laws Restricting or Prohibiting Abortion
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.