Eleven New or Recently Updated Reports From the Congressional Research Service (CRS)
The eleven reports/briefs linked below from the Congressional Research Service (CRS) were first published or updated in the past month. Many more reports can be accessed here.
- Arms Control and Nonproliferation: A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Connecting Older Adults to Information on Benefits and Services
- Federal Election Commission Administrative Fine Program
- Frequently Asked Questions: Mapping of U.S. Ocean and Coastal Waters
- Light-Duty Vehicles, Air Pollution, and Climate Change
- Regulating Gender in School Sports: An Overview of Legal Challenges to State Laws
- Stablecoin Policy Issues for the 118th Congress
- The Federal Statistical System: A Primer
- The Future of the Universal Service Fund and Related Broadband Programs
- The U.S. Housing Underbuilding Gap
- TikTok: Technology Overview and Issues
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.