Seven New or Recently Updated Reports From the Congressional Research Service (CRS)
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports linked below were recently published for the first time or updated. Many more reports are available from the CRS database via Congress.gov.
- Asylum Process in Immigration Courts and Selected Trends
- Financial Disclosure and the Supreme Court
- Muslim Holidays: Fact Sheet
- Resources for Grantseekers
- Statistics on Women in National Governments Around the Globe
- Student Loan Cancellation Under the HEROES Act
- Veterans and Homelessness
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.