“The Beatles Now Have Their Very Own Academic Journal Dedicated to Studies on the Fab Four” & More News Headlines
- Clarivate and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Release Annual Joint Report to Identify 165 Research Fronts
- Governors’ TikTok Bans Make Sense, Cybersecurity Experts Say (via Pew/Stateline)
- NARA Becomes Latest Agency to Expand Telework in New Union Agreement (Federal News Network)
- Project MUSE Hosts New Interactive, Open-Access, Born Digital Chapter (via PM)
- The Beatles Now Have Their Very Own Academic Journal Dedicated to Studies on the Fab Four (via Daily Mail) ||| Direct to New Journal (via U. of Liverpool Press)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.