Senators Markey, Wyden and Rep. Matsui Introduce Legislation to Reinstate Net Neutrality; FCC Announces $77 Million In Emergency Connectivity Funding For Schools And Libraries; & More News Headlines
- FCC Announces $77 Million In Emergency Connectivity Funding For Schools And Libraries To Help Close The Homework Gap (via FCC)
- Ford, Mellon and MacArthur Foundations Transfer Sole Ownership of Historic Ebony and Jet Photo Archive to Getty and NMAAHC
- Liverpool University Press releases first OA book funded by Opening the Future – OUT NOW
- Senate FY 2023 Appropriations Bill Would Provide First Funding for Library Facilities in Decades (via ALA)
- Senators Markey, Wyden and Rep. Matsui Introduce Legislation to Reinstate Net Neutrality, Reverse Damaging Trump-Era Deregulation
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.