Roundup (March 11, 2022)
- Clarivate to Cease all Commercial Activity in Russia (via Clarivate)
- Few Journals Heed Calls to Boycott Russian Papers (via Science)
- Google’s Area 120 Lab Rolls Out Free AI-Powered Video Dubbing Translator Tool (via Voicebot)
- Italian Jewish Communities Look to Digitize 35,000 Jewish Texts (via JTA)
- Our Worlds, Inc. Providers of, “Place-Based, Primary Source, Educational Content About Native Americans in Extended Reality 360º Wins SXSW EDU 2022 Launch Competition”
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.