From an Artstor Blog Post:
Black History Month is observed every February in the United States and Canada, and we’re celebrating by gathering a number of Artstor’s Public Collections about the history and culture of African Americans. These collections are freely available to everyone everywhere, no log-in required!
- Tuskegee University’s Civil Rights audio collections
- Cornell: Loewentheil Collection of African-American Photographs
- Cornell: Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Wilson College Pat Vail Civil Rights Collection
- Hampden-Sydney College: Tiger Civil Rights Articles
- Cornell: Gail and Stephen Rudin Slavery Collection
- Chatham University: Oral History, Neighborhoods and Race Recordings Collection
- City College Dominican Library First Blacks in the Americas
- Central Pennsylvania African American Museum Collection
Direct to Complete Blog Post
Includes a brief summary about each collection along with a few selected images.