The U.S. Capitol Police: Brief Background and More New/Updates Reports From the Congressional Research Service
A small collection of seven new or recently updated reports from the Congressional Research Service (CRS).
- Aviation Security Measures and Domestic Terrorism Threats
- Cybersecurity Concerns Related to the Recent Breach of U.S. Capitol Security
- Domestic Terrorism and the Attack on the U.S. Capitol
- House Sergeant at Arms: A Primer
- The Impeachment and Trial of a Former President
- Senate Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper: A Primer
- U.S. Capitol Police: Brief Background
- U.S. Secret Service: Threats to and Assaults on Presidents and Vice Presidents
More Reports and Searchable Database
Updated: Jan. 16, 2020
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.