From DAISY Consortium:
In our series of free weekly webinars July 8th saw a session about the journey accessible EPUB publications take to ultimately be delivered to students in their education establishments and our speakers came from organizations involved throughout this journey.
- Richard Orme, The DAISY Consortium—host and chair
- Michael Johnson, Benetech
- Rachel Comerford, Macmillan Learning
- Trisha Prevett, Southern New Hampshire University
- Brendan Desetti, D2L
This webinar looked at aspects of the educational materials ecosystem for accessibility and Michael Johnson opened by summarizing what would be covered:
- What is the Eco-System?
- The Publishing Workflow
- Accessible Titles in Retail
- What is Happening on Campus
- A View Inside a Learning Management System