The LIBER (Association of European Research Libraries) 2020 Online conference took place last week and video recordings and slides for most sessions, panel discussions, and keynotes are available online.
Sessions, Keynotes, and Workshop Titles
Monday, 22nd, June
- Opening Address– Reflections on the impact of Covid-19 on Open Science;
- Session #1 – Cultural Change; Panel Session – From Frenemies to Trusted Partners (collaboration between libraries and publishers, and new OA business models)
Tuesday, 23rd June
- Workshops! Topics include SSHOC train-the-trainer bootcamp, transformative agreements, FAIR Data, Linked Open Data, Hot RDM Topics, and Libraries for Teaching and Learning and a Session #10 on Citizen Science Supporting Sustainable Development Goals
Wednesday, 24th June
- Session #2 – Opening Up Knowledge; Keynote from Dr. Christine Koontz; Panel Session – Building Trust in Research Libraries Through Open Science;
- Session #3 – Securing and Building Trust; Session #4 – Crowd Powered Collaborations.
Thursday, 25th June
- Session #5 – Open Access Insights; Session
- Session #6 – Libraries as Open Innovators & Leaders; Meeting of Participants.
Friday, 26th June
- Session #7 – Super-Charging Your RDM Impact; Session
- Session #8 – Tools for Transparency & Open Access; Session
- Session #9 – Data Visualisation & Metrics
Direct to Complete Conference Programme
Direct to Slide Decks/Posters
Direct to Video Recordings
See Also: LIBER Award for Library Innovation
See Also: Winners of the LIBER 2020 Poster Session