A new issue (#15) of EuropeanaTech Insight was published online earlier this month.
From the Letter From the Editors:
The SWIB (Semantic Web in Libraries) annual conference is one of the essential events related to Linked Open Data in libraries and other related organisations. EuropeanaTech has long been involved in this event as presenters, review board members and organisers.
SWIB19, the 11th conference was held 25 – 27 November 2019 in Hamburg and as always featured a top notch program featuring institutes from around the world who continue to further the possibilities and potential of LOD within digital cultural heritage.
With this issue of EuropeanaTech Insight, we took inspiration from the 2019 program, and invited several authors to elaborate on papers that were presented at the conference. Featured within this issue are articles from, ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, Frankfurt University Library, Germany, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Germany, GWDG, Germany and kcoylenet jointly with Dublin Core Metadata Initiative.
In This Issue
- Letter from the Editors
- NAISC-L: An Authoritative Linked Data Interlinking Approach for the Library Domain
- Digital Sources and Research Data: Linked and Usable
- Design for Simple Application Profiles
- From Raw Data to Rich(er) Data: Lessons Learned While Aggregating Metadata
- Empirical evaluation of library catalogues
Direct to Full Text Issue