The NDSA Agenda, last published in 2015, represents a complete update around current advances and needs within crucial areas of focus such as digital collections, technological infrastructure, organizational policy and practice, and research priorities. Additionally, the Agenda also builds on results from the 2018 NDSA Institutional Survey on Priority Areas in digital stewardship to better articulate key areas for building research and developing practice.
The 2020 NDSA Agenda has something for everyone: key priorities synthesized for funders, researchers, and organizational leaders, as well as actionable recommendations in key areas for practitioners and communities.
Working Group Members
- Micah Altman, MIT Libraries, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Karen Cariani, WGBH Media Library and Archives
- Bradley Daigle, Academic Preservation Trust; University of Virginia Library
- Christie Moffatt, National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health
- Sibyl Schaefer, University of California, San Diego
- Bethany Scott, University of Houston Libraries’ Special Collections
- Lauren Work, University of Virginia Library
Direct to Agenda Document
83 pages; PDF.