Faculty, students and librarians are leading the call for a resource that can function as the single destination for literary research, teaching and learning. Today, ProQuest announces a solution to support all facets of literature scholarship:ProQuest One Literature.
ProQuest One Literature gives faculty and students access to millions of sources to meet that need for diversity, functionality and content, including:
- A wealth of multi-format resources to help researchers and students gain a deeper understanding of literature. ProQuest One Literature users have access to more than 3 million literary criticism citations, 14,000 dissertations, 20,000 ebooks, 1,300 videos and 1,200 full-text journals – so they can fully explore and experience the breadth of content related to their literary research question.
- 500,000 primary texts written by authors from more than 65 nations, including the ProQuest Black Writing Collection and World Literature Collection, serving the growing numbers of scholars and students who seek a global, diverse representation…
- … alongside works spanning the canon of traditional Western Literature covering poetry, prose and drama from the eighth century to today.
- An unprecedented, discipline-specific approach for literary studies research to make researching more comprehensive, relevant and productive for faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students. Author, work and movement pages serve as “one-stop” entry points for information related to an author, work or movement, and expert indexing brings disparate formats and literary content together in a way that has never been done before.
- 1.1 million bibliographic citations from the Annual Bibliography of English Language & Literature (ABELL), a renowned index from the Modern Humanities Research Association (MHRA) and a definitive resource for literary criticism.
ProQuest will continue an ongoing collaboration with the literature community to evolve and curate the product, adding even more content and analytic solutions.
ProQuest One Literature is the latest innovation in the ProQuest One initiative, a series of solutions that will enable libraries to serve broad, evolving research, teaching and learning mandates, ultimately improving outcomes for their institutions. ProQuest One debuted in January 2019 with the launch of ProQuest One Academic, now being adopted by institutions across the globe.
Direct to Product Info Page