[The] document provides information regarding the Oregon State University Libraries & Press (OSULP) process to accommodate a permanent budget reduction and the anticipated changes in access that might impact the OSU community.
Answers for the following questions are provided:
- How much of a permanent budget reduction is OSU Libraries & Press facing in FY20?
- Where will OSULP make reductions?
- Whom will this impact?
- How will I get access to content I need?
- What does the timeline look for seeking input?
- How will OSULP make the decisions on what content to cancel?
- Will I be able to see a list of cancelled titles?
- Given the potential for reductions in the future, what steps will OSULP take to make decisions about reductions in content and/or services?
Direct to FAQ: OSU Libraries & Press Budget Reduction for FY20
2 pages; PDF.