New FAQ: Oregon State University Libraries Asks For Input on FY20 Budget Reductions
[The] document provides information regarding the Oregon State University Libraries & Press (OSULP) process to accommodate a permanent budget reduction and the anticipated changes in access that might impact the OSU community.
Answers for the following questions are provided:
- How much of a permanent budget reduction is OSU Libraries & Press facing in FY20?
- Where will OSULP make reductions?
- Whom will this impact?
- How will I get access to content I need?
- What does the timeline look for seeking input?
- How will OSULP make the decisions on what content to cancel?
- Will I be able to see a list of cancelled titles?
- Given the potential for reductions in the future, what steps will OSULP take to make decisions about reductions in content and/or services?
Direct to FAQ: OSU Libraries & Press Budget Reduction for FY20
2 pages; PDF.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.