The new UN Member States on the Record website makes it even easier to find primary source materials related to each Member State’s contribution to the activities and deliberations of the UN.
Powered by the UN Digital Library and Ask DAG, the Library’s knowledge base of frequently asked questions, the new site provides enhanced access to information about Member States’ participation in the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, and the Human Rights Council.
For each Member State, the website features:
- General Debate statements
- All speeches in principal organs
- Co-sponsorship of draft resolutions
- Date of membership with links to associated documents
- NEW! Notes verbales announcing diplomatic relations between states
- NEW! Dates served as member of Security Council, Economic and Social Council, and Human Rights Council
Read the Complete Blog Post
Direct to UN Member States on the Record Website