Academic-Led Publishing Day took place on February 7th.
The goal of Academic-Led Publishing Day is to create an open dialogue about academic-led publishing programs and funding models – both current and potential – and to raise awareness about the roles and capabilities of different stakeholders in this space.
On-Demand recordings (and slides) of four presentations and discussions are available:
- The Academy takes on publishing: OASPA Webinar in support of Academic Led Publishing Day
- Why Academic-Led and Why Now: Academic-Led Publishing Day Panel Discussion
- How to Start or Flip an Open Access Journal: Editors and publishers share their stories
- OA Advocates Weigh in on Democratization of Academic Journals
Links to a number of other resources organized into three categories are also available.
- Academic-led publishing the what and why
- Starting an academic-led journal or publishing program
- Funding academic-led publishing initiatives