News Roundup (November 20, 2018)
1. Miami-Dade Public Library System Receives Library Services and Technology Act Grant, Will Use Money to Open New YOUmedia Center, Continue Digitization Project
2. Wiley and RBmedia Announce Audiobook Publishing Partnership
3. Instagram is Cracking Down on Services That Sell ‘Likes’ and Followers (via Recode)
4. UK: Information Commissioner’s Office Appoints In-House Expert To Research And Investigate The Impact Of Artificial Intelligence On Data Privacy (via ICO)
5. Cultural Heritage: Select Bibliography of Reference Papers, Journal Articles and Conference Presentations Produced by the Europeana Foundation and Project Partners
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.