News Roundup (August 23, 2018)
1. LYRASIS Releases 2018 Annual Report ||| Previously Released Annual Reports from LYRASIS
2. RA21 Issues Statement on Access Brokers
3. Serbia Adopts National Open Science Policy (via EIFL)
4. ARL Will Retire SPEC Survey Program in 2018
5. Springer Nature Extends Support for ORCID and Announces Collaboration with IBM Watson Health
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.