News Roundup (July 3, 2018)
1. One-Click Access: Kopernio (Recently Acquired by Clarivate Analytics) Announces Collaboration with Caltech
2. The Times Literary Supplement Launches Digital Archive with Exact Editions
3. Video Recordings of Presentations From the Society of Scholarly Publishing (SSP) 2018 Annual Meeting are Now Rolling Out on the SSP YouTube Channel
4. Facebook Acquires UK-Based Bloomsbury AI (Developer of AI/NLP that Reads Docs, Answers Questions)
5. SSRN Announces Launch of CompSci Research Network
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.