The online database OECD Health Statistics 2018 was released on June 28.
The OECD Health Database offers the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across OECD countries. It is an essential tool to carry out comparative analyses and draw lessons from international comparisons of diverse health systems.
Direct to Health Data (via OECD.Stat)
Direct to Specific Datasets
- Health Expenditure and Financing
- Health Status
- Non-Medical Determinants of Health
- Health Care Resources
- Health Workforce Migration
- Health Care Utilisation
- Health Care Quality Indicators
- Pharmaceutical Market
- Long-term Care Resources and Utilisation
- Social Protection
- Demographic References
- Economic References