1. Digital Library of Georgia Launches New Web Site
2. UNC Press Receives $950,000 Mellon Grant for Digital-First Open Access History Monographs & Open Access History Monograph Initiative
3. New Op-Ed by Exec. Director of Wikimedia Foundation: “Facebook and Google Must Start Supporting Wikipedia, or it Will Die”
4. Federal Library Funding Remains Stable as FY 2019 Appropriations Process Moves Forward (via ALA District Dispatch)
5. Canada’s Privacy Commissioner Announces Funding for Independent Research Projects on Privacy Issues
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.