Google Updates Google Trends with New Features, Content
- A revamped Trending searches section, showing what is trending in search right now, both daily and minute-by-minute.
- A newly-designed section where you can see Google Trends data stories curated by the News Lab. It’s also a great place to find amazing examples of Google data visualizations by newsroom designers from all over the world.
- Easy access to Year in Search data going back to 2001, so you can see how search interest has changed over time.
- New infographic types such as an intensity map to compare different topics in more meaningful ways.
- All your favorite features are still there, including real time (minute-by-minute) feeds and daily Trends pages, and the Explore page, where you can search for anything you want.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.