What’s New with Google Trends?
From Google Keyword:
- A revamped Trending searches section, showing what is trending in search right now, both daily and minute-by-minute.
- A newly-designed section where you can see Google Trends data stories curated by the News Lab. It’s also a great place to find amazing examples of Google data visualizations by newsroom designers from all over the world.
- Easy access to Year in Search data going back to 2001, so you can see how search interest has changed over time.
- New infographic types such as an intensity map to compare different topics in more meaningful ways.
- All your favorite features are still there, including real time (minute-by-minute) feeds and daily Trends pages, and the Explore page, where you can search for anything you want.
Direct to Google Trends