ALA Midwinter 2018 Company Announcements Roundup
We will update this post as we learn about news/announcements coming out of the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Denver.
1. Five Partners Join Ex Libris in Developing New “Esploro” Research Services Platform ||| Esploro Info Page
2. hoopla digital expands children’s eBook collection with prized content from Candlewick Press
3. FOLIO Library Services Platform to Benefit from Services Agreement Between EBSCO Information Services and ByWater Solutions
4. New Initiative: ProQuest Will Use the AWS Long-Term Archive Service “Glacier” to Preserve Hundreds of Terabytes of Content
5. Forty-Five Institutions Are Live with Ex Libris Leganto Resource List Solution
6. Alexander St. Press/ProQuest Announces Launch of Contemporary Shakespearean Performances, On Demand
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.