News Roundup (February 7, 2017)
1. Back to the Future: Institute for Scientific Information Re-established Within Clarivate Analytics
2. The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Appoints Distinguished Writer, Poet, Scholar, and Arts Advocate Elizabeth Alexander as President
3. OhioLINK Selects BiblioBoard for Statewide Shared E-book Collections; Project to Emphasize Digital User Experience
4. Safe Spaces at LSU Libraries
5. Canada: Canadian CEOs and Academics Push Ottawa for National Big-Data Strategy
6. Comments Filed: The Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition Urges the FCC to Reform and Increase Funding for Rural Health Care Program
7. Association for Library and Information Science Education (ALISE) Partners with University of Toronto Press to Publish Journal of Education for Library and Information Science (JELIS)
8. Manchester University Press to Migrate All Books and Journals to PubFactory in Spring 2018
9. 2. A Look At The Virtual Reality Patent Landscape (via Clarivate)
Analysis including multiple visuals.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.