1. Digital Public Library of America: DPLA Announces Membership in Atlanta & No DPLAfest in 2018 But Will Return in 2019
2. Four Library Organizations Announce Partnership to Establish ORCID US Community
3. OCLC Announces New Agreements For Metadata with Seven Publishers
4. Library Publishing Coalition (LPC) Posts 2017 Year in Review
5. New Congress.gov Search Box, Search Form, Streamlined Header, and Other Updates (via Law Library of Congress Blog)
6. Washington Center for the Book Launches New Website
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.