Government Shutdown: Statements, Contingency Plans, and Updates From U.S. Government Libraries, Archives, and Database Providers
We will update this roundup if/when new or updated material becomes available.
1. Statement From Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) (1/19)
4. Statement From GPO (1/20)
First Item in News Section
5. National Agriculture Library (1/20)
Top of Page
6. PACER: Statement From Federal Judiciary (Remains Open)
7. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Remains Open)
MORE TO COME
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.