Government Shutdown: Statements, Contingency Plans, and Updates From U.S. Government Libraries, Archives, and Database Providers
We will update this roundup if/when new or updated material becomes available.
1. Statement From Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) (1/19)
4. Statement From GPO (1/20)
First Item in News Section
5. National Agriculture Library (1/20)
Top of Page
6. PACER: Statement From Federal Judiciary (Remains Open)
7. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Remains Open)
MORE TO COME
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.