1. AP: Michael Wolff’s Trump Book Fire and Fury Sells More Than 29,000 Copies In First Weekend; Digital Sales Top 250,000 (via AP/The Star)
2. Obama Foundation Submits Planned Development and Lakefront Protection Ordinance Applications for Obama Presidential Center with City of Chicago
3. NBC Olympics to Provide Live Virtual Reality Coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
4. International Publishers Back Macmillan over Trump ‘Cease and Desist’ Threats
5. Peer Review: A Brief Look at the Journal of Molecular Biology’s “Volunpeers” Pilot Project (via Elsevier)
Filed under: Companies (Publishers/Vendors), Elsevier, News, Roundup
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.