News Roundup (December 21, 2017)
1. How Facebook’s Political Unit Enables the Dark Art of Digital Propaganda (via Bloomberg)
2. New Material Added to Georgia Historic Newspaper Collection & Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection
3. PubMed Central Canada (PMC Canada) Will Be Permanently Offline as of February 23, 2018 (via NLM Tech Bulletin) ||| More Info/FAQ From PubMe Central Canada
4. Cultural Heritage: Top 20 Searches on Europeana During 2017
5. Name Change: The Association of American University Presses is now the Association of University Presses (AUPresses)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.