From the Library Publishing Coalition Blog:
This year’s Library Publishing Directory highlights the publishing activities of 125 academic and research libraries, and is openly available in PDF and EPUB format. The Directory illustrates the many ways in which libraries are actively transforming and advancing scholarly communications in partnership with scholars, students, university presses, and others.
As of launch, the new [online searchable] platform includes the data from the 2017 and 2018 Directories, with 2014 through 2016 coming soon. In addition to full-text searching, the new platform allows users to sort and limit by a number of factors, including location, publication types and formats, and software platforms used.
Members of the LPC’s Directory Committee:
- Liz Hamilton, Northwestern University (2017-18 chair)
- Joshua Neds-Fox, Wayne State University
- Tom Bielavitz, Portland State University
- Alexandra Hoff, Purdue University
- Melanie Schlosser, Educopia Institute (ex officio)
Library Publishing Directory 2018
- Download PDF Version
374 pages; PDF.
- Download EPUB Version
- Access an Excerpt from the Directory, “What Library Publishing Looks Like in 2017″
- Read the Complete Blog Post