News Roundup (November 21, 2017)
1. Sage is Latest Publisher to Warn of China Censorship Pressures (via Financial Times)
2. New Video: How to Register For a Free MyJSTOR Personal Account
MyJSTOR is Available for both affiliated and unaffiliated users.
3. AAAS Launches Science Partner Journal Program to Support Global Expansion of High-Quality Scientific Publishing
4. DPN (Digital Preservation Network) Joins Digital Preservation Coalition
5. University of Kentucky Posts Dean of Libraries Position Opening
6. Changes are Coming to the U.S. City Open Data Census (via Sunlight Foundation)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.