The Trump White House tried to block public access to visitor logs of five federal offices working directly for the president even though they were subject to public disclosure through the Freedom of Information Act. Property of the People, a Washington-based transparency group, successfully sued the administration to release the data and provided the documents to ProPublica.
Visitor Logs for these Five White House Complex Offices are Included in the Database:
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Council on Environmental Quality.
Direct to Database
Learn More About the Data
Dpwnload the Dataset