Reference Shelf: 2017 NCAA College Football Rules, Records, and Official Statistics
All of these resources are direct from the NCAA.
1. 2017 NCAA Football Rules and Interpretations
Updated July 19, 2017
220 pages; PDF.
2. 2017 NCAA Football Instant Replay Case Book
98 pages; PDF.
3. 2017 NCAA Football Statistics & Other Data
Scoreboard, Player, Team, Attendance
4. 2017 NCAA Football Record Book
- FBS Records
- FCS Records
- Division II Records
- Division III Records
- Individual and Team Collegiate Records
- Award Winners
- Bowl/All-Star Game Records
- Coaching Records
- Added and Discontinued Programs
- Championship Results
- Attendance Records
- Conference Standings and Champions
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.