1. IFLA Publishes 2016 Annual Report
2. Book Sales Decrease By 43 Percent in Iceland (via Iceland Review)
3. Qatar National Library Joins International Network of Partners Contributing to Digital Library of the Middle East (via CLIR)
4. Newly Completed Titles Available from Accessible Archives
5. Earlier This Year LexisNexis Withdrew Two Products From Chinese Market After Being Asked to Remove Content (via Reuters)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.