1. An Interview with Ann Okerson — From “Old School” to Big Data (via RedLink Blog)
2. New Data/Analysis: 2016-2017 Mobile Device Trends on U.S. Government Websites (via Digitalgov.gov)
3. U.S. Copyright Office Proposes Rule to Simplify Deposit Requirements for Certain Literary Works and Musical Compositions
Full Text of Notice ||| Additional Info/Comment Submission
4. GPO is Expanding Their Partnership Program
5. Georgia State University Library Acquires Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Collection
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.