1. FCC’s Net Neutrality Docket Tops 10 Million Comments (via Broadcasting and Cable)
2. Milestones: Public Library of Science (PLOS) Passes 200,000 Published Research Articles (Across Seven OA Journals).
3. Hacking the Web of Science Data? From Bibliometric Projects to Researcher Portals (ALA Annual Conference Presentations)
4. Global Smartphone Demand Peaks Alongside a Leap in Average Sales Price in 2Q17, Says GfK Survey
5. NC State University: “Library Takes on VR Tech (Q&A)” (via InAVate)
6. Shared Print: Presentations From Print Archive Network Forum (PAN) Meeting (June 23, 2017 in Chicago)
Links to Forum Agenda and Presentations ||| Forum Highlights (via CRL)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.