1. Millennials Only Have a 5-Second Attention Span for Ads, Says comScore CEO (via CNBC)
2. First 3D Scan of Rosetta Stone Published Online by British Museum (via 3DPrint.com)
3. IFLA Announces Winners of 2017 Green Library Award
4. Amazon Acquires Santa Barbara start-up Graphiq to Try to Bolster Alexa (via LA Times)
5. Original Gustav Holst sCores Discovered in New Zealand Library (via The Guardian)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.