1. CBO Releases S. 760, OPEN Government Data Act Cost Estimate (via Congressional Budget Office)
2. Library of Congress Planning a Legislative Data Application Challenge (via FCW)
3. A New Attempt to Quantify the US Ebook Market, Part 1: Industry & A New Attempt to Quantify the US Ebook Market, Part 2: Authors (via The Hot Sheet)
5. Open Access: Clarivate Analytics Announces Partnership with Impactstory to Fund Development of OaDOI Service
6. Open Access: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Partners with SCOAP3 to Promote Open Access to Particle Physics Journals
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.