1. Leslie Reynolds Named Interim University Libraries Dean at University of Colorado Boulder
2. 3,500 Teachers To Receive Grants For Classroom Libraries From James Patterson & Scholastic As Part Of School Library Campaign
3. Judge Upholds Removal of Controversial Student Painting from U.S. Capitol; Appeal Planned (via NCAC)
4. North Carolina: “Independent Bookstores Find an Unlikely Boost: the Internet” (via News & Observer)
5. Market Analysis: 35% of U.S. Internet Homes Now Have a Streaming Media Player, Up From 29 Percent Last Year (via NPD)
6. Market Analysis: U.S. iPhone Ownership Reaches All-Time High on Strength of iPhone 7 (via comScore)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.