1. Cultural Heritage: Europeana Releases 2016 Annual Report/Financial Information
2. Two New Resources From the Free Law Project: Facts About PACER & A Complete Chronology of PACER Fees and Policies
3. Video: Jennie Stapp, Montana State Librarian, Discusses Funding Cuts (via MTN News)
4. Harvard Boosts On-Campus Reuse of Online Course Content (via Harvard Gazette)
5. New GAO Report: Rural Broadband Deployment: Improved Consistency with Leading Practices Could Enhance Management of Loan and Grant Programs
6. Library and Archives Canada joins the Digital Preservation Coalition
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.