1. Yewno Surpasses 100M Analyzed Assets
2. OCLC Appoints Monika Sengul-Jones as Wikipedian-in-Residence
3. Pilot Project & Partnership: MIT Libraries Begins Lending Tools and Other Equipment Often Used in Makerspaces
4. Follett Corporation Names David Cully as President of Baker & Taylor
5. Ireland: Queen’s University Recoups £50k From Overdue Library Books in a Year (via The Irish News)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.