In the News
Brexit: A Reading List of Post-EU Referendum Publications by Parliament and the Devolved Assemblies (via UK House of Commons Library)
16 pages; PDF. Links to all documents listed.
See Also: Brexit resources from European Parliament Research Service (EPRS).
Research and Development (U.S.)
Trends in International Arms Transfers, 2016
12 pages; PDF.
Australia Country Analysis Brief (via Energy Info Agency, US)
TRACE Global Enforcement Report 2016
24 pages; PDF.
CrisisWatch (via Intl. Crisis Group)
Trends (Feb. 2017) and Outlook (March 2017)
February 2017 Global Catastrophe Recap (via AON Benfield)
12 pages; PDF.
Gender Imbalances in the Teaching Profession (via OECD)
4 pages; PDF.
- Direct to Full Text: Inheriting a Sustainable World: Atlas on Children’s Health and the Environment (via WHO)
36 pages; PDF.
- Direct to Full Text: Don’t Pollute My Future! The Impact of the Environment on Children’s Health (via WHO)
36 pages; PDF.
Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2016 (“Human Rights Report”) (via U.S. Dept. of State)
41st annual report. Homepage, report builder, links to country reports.
Hitting Rock Bottom – How 2016 Became the Worst Year for Syria’s Children (via UNICEF)
Link to report (12 pages; PDF) and other materials.
UN Aid Chief Urges Global Action as Starvation, Famine Loom For 20 Million Across Four Countries (via Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, UN)
Economic Survey of India (via OECD)
Overview, Charts, Read Full Text Online.
Fifth Iran Nuclear Deal Report (via IAEA)
6 pages; PDF.
737 pages; PDF.
What the Numbers Say About Refugees (via Nature)
Science and Technology
The Economics of Tobacco and Tobacco Control (via WHO)
Women/International Women’s Day 2017
Women Around the World: International Women’s Day 2017″ (Statistics and Data Roundup)
20 pages; PDF via UK House of Commons Library.
Released Today: Towards a Better Future For Women and Work: Voices of Women and Men (via International Labour Org, and Gallup)
220 pages; PDF. ||| Summary of Key Findings
EU: Fast Facts About Women in the EU (via EPRS)
1 page; PDF.
EU: Assessing Progress Towards Gender Equality (via EPRS)
2 pages; PDF.
US: Women in Congress: Historical Overview, Tables, and Discussion (via EveryCRSReport.com)
Congressional Research Service report. R43244.
2015 Annual Retail Trade Survey (via U.S. Census)
Includes data files.
- See Also: Remarks by Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary B. McCord Delivers at Press Conference Announcing Charges Against Russian FSB Officers and Their Criminal Conspirators for Hacking Yahoo
- See Also: Statement From Yahoo
FY 2016 DOD Vendors with Awards of $25,000.00 and Over (via US. Dept. of Defense)
257 pages; PDF.
The 2017 Budget and Economic Outlook
Presentation by Keith Hall, Director, Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
22 pages; PDF.
February 2017 Budget Review (via CBO)
4 pages; PDF.
January 2017 Trade Gap is $48.5 Billion (via BEA)
54 pages; PDF.
Coal 2015 (via EIA’s State Energy Data System)
Oil Price Dynamics Report (via Fed. Reserve of New York)
3 pages; PDF.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
2016 Traffic Safety Culture Index (AAA Foundation)
50 pages; PDF.
Travel Ban (March 6, 2017)
- Full Text of Court Order Granting Temporary Restraining Order in State of Hawaii v. Donald J. Trump, et al. (March 15, 2016)
Judge Derrick K. Watson
United States District Court
District of Hawaii
43 pages; PDF.
- via White House
- Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States (March 6, 2017)
- Implementing Immediate Heightened Screening and Vetting of Applications for Visas and Other Immigration Benefits, Ensuring Enforcement of All Laws for Entry into the United States, and Increasing Transparency Among Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government and for the American People (March 6, 2017)
- via Dept. of Homeland Security
- Letter from Secretary of Homeland Security Kelly and Attorney General Sessions to President Trump (March 6, 2017)
- Statement by Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly on President’s Executive Order Signed Today (March 6, 2017)
- Dept. of Homeland Security “Protecting the Homeland” Info Page (Updated March 6, 2017)
- via Dept. of Justice
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks on Revised Executive Order Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry
- via Dept. of State
- Important Announcement: Executive Order on Visas
- Remarks on the President’s Executive Order Signed Today by Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson (March 6, 2017)