1. Modern Language Association (MLA) Releases Statement on the 2016 Presidential Election
2. Argentina: Open Access And Repository Law Published (via Kathleen Shearer, COAR)
3. Estonia: New Legal Deposit Copy Act Enters into Force on January 1, 2017
4. Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology Begins Embedding 3D Imaging Videos Into Articles
5. Bookmate: E-book reader app from Russia takes on international markets (via RBTH)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.