1. Digital Publishing: EPUB 3.1 Now Proposed Specification (Via IDPF)
2. Report: DSL Providers Save Faster Internet For Wealthier Communities (via Center For Public Integrity)
2. Lyrasis Releases 2015-2016 Annual Report (28 pages; PDF)
2. Within Months, Google to Divide its Index, Giving Mobile Users Better & Fresher Content (Via Search Engine Land)
3. German Museum Wins Copyright Lawsuit Against Visitor Who Uploaded Photos to Wikipedia (via ArtForum)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.